Home » Revitalizing shampoo Rose Natural with natural Rose water, 250 ml » LipBalmRoseNatural
Dorelia cosmetics promotes you products with Rosa Damascena Dismiss
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE OF DORELIA COSMETICS LTD IN CONNECTION WITH ORDERS OF PRODUCTS FROM THE ELECTRONIC SHOP
УВЕДОМЛЕНИЕ ЗА ПОВЕРИТЕЛНОСТ НА ДОРЕЛИА КОЗМЕТИКС ООД ВЪВ ВРЪЗКА С ПОРЪЧКИ НА ПРОДУКТИ ОТ ЕЛЕКТРОННИЯ МАГАЗИН
In order to purchase products or services from the SHOP, you submit personal information. This information is protected by the Personal Data Protection Act. SHOP uses personal information to improve the services it offers.
From 25.05.2018, the "General Data Protection Regulation" - GDPR enters into force.
The regulation regulates the use and security of your personal data in order to better protect individuals. The collection of personal data by Dorelia Cosmetics Ltd. will be carried out in a transparent and secure manner, thus we will be able to offer you products and services according to your needs.
As a data controller, Dorelia Cosmetics Ltd. has the right to collect and process the personal data provided by users of the WEBSITE, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04. 2016 on the protection of personal data and the Personal Data Protection Act (LPPD).
What is personal information?
Personal data is any information relating to an individual that is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly through it.
What is the information collected for?
- The personal information you provide is used to manage product and service delivery orders, to process payments, to communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, product and service recommendations.
- the Website uses this data and information solely to improve the online store and online trading platform to avoid or prevent fraud or abuse to the Website, and to enable third parties to carry out logistics, and other services for the Website.
- the Website uses your information to inform you of news and other related product and campaign information.
For how long we collect these personal data?
The processing of personal data that we collect for you as clients of Dorelia Cosmetics Ltd. is 10 years, it is considered that these are accounting registers according to Art. 42. (1) of the Accounting Act 2001.
Transfer of your personal data
Personal information that is processed for you under the conditions of confidentiality and, as necessary, can be transferred to:
- Courier companies for the purpose of providing courier services in fulfillment of their commitments to you on the territory of the country.
What are your rights after submitting your personal information to the WEB SITE?
- Users who subscribe to our newsletter can terminate their subscription at any time if they wish.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the following address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 50 Varna Str. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +359884122771
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.